A home away from home for military personnel and their families
We are proud to have United Service Organizations (USO) lounges at both Reagan National and Dulles International Airports. Active duty and retired military personnel, National Guard, reservists, merchant marines and their dependents are welcome in the lounges. Military ID is required for entry. DoD contractrors and civilians are authorized access with ID.
USO Lounge at Reagan National Airport
Hours: Daily from 6:00am-10:00pm. Phone: 703-417-8876.
Location: Main level of Terminal A, across from airport "Lost and Found" office.
- From Terminal A lobby, follow signs to Gates 10-45 and the lounge will be on your left.
- From Terminal B/C Concourse level, follow signs to Gates 1-9 and the lounge will be on your right.
Click image for larger version of map.
- Hospitality desk staffed by USO volunteers
- Photocopying and faxing services
- TV with movie library
- Free snack bar
- Wireless internet access
- Unlimited domestic and international calls
- Ground transportation and lodging assistance
More information: The lounge opened in March 2008 in space donated by the Airports Authority. To learn more about the local USO chapter click here. For information on volunteering please click here to send an email to the USO airport volunteer coordinator.