Authority Tenant Information and Forms
- Airport Use Agreement and Premises Lease (PDF; 120 Pages; 6.21MB)
- Annual Employee Parking Permit Sales (Authority and Tenants Employees only)
- Building Code Inspection Request Form
- Building Codes Manual
- Badge and ID Application Information: Reagan National / Dulles
- Vendor Application Form
- DCA Engineering and Maintenance Request Form- Airline and Tenant personnel at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport can use this Electronic form to identify and request facility maintenance issues to the Airport Engineering and Maintenance Department. For Urgent Repairs, please call the Work Order Desk 24/7 at 703.417.8063.
- Telecommunications (ACS) Design Manual(PDF; 33 Pages; 489KB)
The Authority is a public body politic and corporate, created with the consent of the Congress of the United States by the District of Columbia Regional Airports Authority Act of 1985, as amended, and Ch. 598, Virginia Acts of Assembly of 1985, as amended. The purpose of this entity is to plan, provide and actively manage world class access to the global aviation system in a way that anticipates and serves the needs of the National Capital area.