Terminal A Renovation
More Inviting: Improved Travel Experience.
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is undergoing an exciting renovation to its Terminal A. The construction project, expected to be completed in late 2013, will improve the look and feel of this space, allowing for a more inviting area for passengers traveling through Terminal A. For more information.
Artist Rendering of Terminal A Improvements
Meeting Passenger Needs: Building for the Future.
Planned changes include:
- New Ticketing Counters
- Custom Tile flooring
- Updated Baggage Carousels
- Enhanced Lighting
- Expanded Security Checkpoint
- Remodeled Information Desks
- Improved Curbside Check-In
Exciting Progress: Customer Impacts.
- New runway design tile flooring and large windows add to the inviting look and feel of the Terminal A Lobby. A remodel of the security checkpoints is currently underway that will provide passengers with additional access and ease in reaching their departure gates.