- Business Information
- Contracting Opportunities
- General Information
- Equal Opportunity Programs
- Current Contracting Opportunities
- Design / Build
- Architectural and Engineering
- Goods and Equipment
- Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project
- Land Development
- Upcoming Opportunities
- Award Information
- PROJECT eLERT
- MWAA iSupplier Portal
- Materials Management Division
- Tenant Information
- Building Codes Dept
RFI: Airport Operations and Surface Movement Display System, Dulles Airport
|RFI Issue Date:||June 6, 2013|
|Deadline for Submissions:||3:00 PM (Eastern), June 28, 2013|
|The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority is seeking Expressions of Interest from potential vendors concerning the installation and support of an Airport Operations and Surface Movement Display System at Washington Dulles International Airport. The Airports Authority’s intent with this Request for Expressions of Interest (RFI) is to eventually implement an integrated system that can be operational as early as Q1 2014. The Airports Authority also seeks information from vendors that may assist in the formulation of a Request for Proposal (RFP).|
|The Airports Authority seeks information from vendors who are capable of designing and implementing a fully functional platform that will meet the needs of the Airport Operations Department and partner stakeholders which provides:
1. Surface management system with delay and diversion alerting capabilities.
2. Airline, terminal, and airfield information display system.
3. Aircraft operations researching and reporting system.
4. Aircraft operations financial researching and reporting system.
5. User customizable reference screen(s).
Last Updated June 6, 2013