Animal Relief Areas at Washington Dulles International Airport
In accordance with federal regulations, Dulles International Airport has designated animal relief areas for service animals that accompany passengers. Pets are also welcome. Here is a description of the animal relief area locations:Pre-Security, Outdoor Locations
- Outside of the Main Terminal on the east end of the Departures level. Go out the doors closest to the United Airlines ticket counter and turn right.
- Outside of the Main Terminal on the west end of the Departures level near the walkway to Daily Garage 2. Go out the doors closest to the Delta ticket counter and turn left.
- Outside of the Main Terminal on the east end of the baggage claim level. Follow signs near Baggage Claim #1 which say "Service Animal Relief Area."
Post-Security, Indoor Locations
- A and B-Gates: Between the concession area and Gate A-31.
- C and D-Gates: Across from Gate D-1.
When you visit one of these areas with your service animal, please ensure that any pet waste is properly disposed of. Containers are provided at each animal relief area for your convenience.