- Two-Step Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- November 7, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), December 13, 2017
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- The Contractor shall furnish and deliver two new current model year airboats for the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Fire and Rescue Department for rapid search and rescue response while operating in and around shallow water, marshes, dry land, and frozen bodies of water at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
- One, December 4, 2017 - The due date for bids is extended from December 8, 2017 to December 13, 2017
Questions and Answers
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C034" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - December 15, 2017 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 1-18-C034 (353 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - December 4, 2017 (55 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated December 15, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.