- Request for Qualifications Information (RFQI)
- December 13, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), January 23, 2018
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- Up to $2,950,000 over three years
- One-year base period with two one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials and equipment to accomplish surveys, related studies, investigations, pre-design programming, concept designs, design development, construction drawings and specifications, design scheduling, construction phasing and scheduling, cost estimating, construction procurement support, and construction management services for rehabilitation and/or removal and replacement of airfield pavements at Washington Dulles International Airport.
- This solicitation has a 30% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 541310 Architectural Services $7.5 Million 541330 Engineering Services $15.0 Million
- One, December 14, 2017 - The due date for submissions remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) January 5, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - January 17, 2018 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C036" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - January 11, 2018 (9 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQI 1-18-C036 (37 KB)
SF330 - Architect-Engineer Qualifications (463 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - December 14, 2017 (14 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Draft RFP - To be Issued to Selected Contractor (315 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated January 17, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.