- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- February 1, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), March 13, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $250,000 annually
- Two-year base period with two one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide IT security services to augment the Airports Authority's internal IT security capabilities on an as-needed basis. The Contractor must provide comprehensive IT security capabilities and staffing in support of securing the Airports Authority enterprise IT operating environment. The Contractor will assist the Airports Authority Information Security Officer (ISO) in ensuring the Airports Authority IT environment is secure, adheres to all Airports Authority IT security policies, and assist in remediating deficiencies.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 25% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services $27.5 Million 541512 Computer Systems Design Services $27.5 Million 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services $27.5 Million 541519 Other Computer Related Services $27.5 Million
- One, February 7, 2018 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Two, March 1, 2018 - The due date for proposals is extended from March 5, 2018 to March 13, 2018.
Three, March 7, 2018 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) February 16, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - March 1, 2018 (128 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C049" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - March 9, 2018 (18 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP 1-18-C049 (378 KB)
Price Schedule (38 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - February 7, 2018 (14 KB)
Amendment Two - March 1, 2018 (60 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - March 1, 2018 (47 KB)
Amendment Three - March 7, 2018 (179 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Past Performance Questionnaire (57 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated March 9, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.