- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- December 19, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), January 4, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $50,000 annually
- One-year base period with two one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment, transportation and supervision to provide document reproduction, scanning, and mounting services of construction drawings/plans, specifications, maps and other similar documents.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 323111 Commercial Printing (except Screen and Books) 100 Employees 323113 Commercial Screen Printing 100 Employees 323120 Support Activities for Printing 100 Employees 561410 Document Preparation Services $15.0 Million 561439 Other Business Service Centers (including Copy Shops) $15.0 Million
- One, December 28, 2017 - The due date for quotations remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) December 26, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - December 28, 2017 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "2-18-B0004" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - January 11, 2018 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ 2-18-B0004 (298 KB)
Price Schedule (61 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - December 28, 2017 (12 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - December 28, 2017 (64 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated January 12, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.