- Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- February 9, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), April 23, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $25,000 annually
- Three years
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide scheduled routine cleaning and maintenance of the law enforcement firearms training facility located on the grounds of Washington Dulles International Airport
- One, February 21, 2018 - The due date for quotations is extended from February 26, 2018 to March 16, 2018.
Two, effective March 16, 2018 - The due date for quotations is extended from March 16, 2018 to April 2, 2018.
Three, April 2, 2018 - The due date for quotations is extended from April 2, 2018 to April 23, 2018.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) February 20, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - March 6, 2018 (555 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "2-18-B0011" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - April 11, 2018 (9 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQ 2-18-B0011 (189 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - February 21, 2018 (13 KB)
Amendment Two - March 16, 2018 (12 KB)
Amendment Three - April 2, 2018 (16 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated April 11, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.