- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- February 14, 2018
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), March 28, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Two-year base period with three one-year options
- The Contractor shall provide taxicab services as part of a taxicab concession opportunity at Washington Dulles International Airport. The Airports Authority anticipates awarding two separate contracts as a result of this solicitation.
- Pre-Proposal Conference:
- Date: February 28, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM (Eastern)
Location: Conference Room B, Main Terminal, Dulles Airport
- Site Visit:
- Site visits will be held following the Pre-Proposal Conference on February 28, 2018.
- Pre-Proposal Conference Documents:
- Pre-Proposal Conference Attendees List (124 KB)
Pre-Proposal Conference Presentation (770 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) March 12, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Coming Soon
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "6-18-C001" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - March 6, 2018 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP 6-18-C001 (131 KB)
Attachment I: Draft Contract (0.97 MB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated March 12, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.