- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- November 9, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), December 12, 2017
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $1,000,000 for the base period
- One-year base period with four one-year option
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide claims analysis services on an as needed basis, relating to Phase 2 of the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project (DCMP).
- This solicitation has a 20% Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) participation goal. Firms whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more DBE information, including other DBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- DBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service DBE Size Standard 237310 Construction Management Highway $23.98 Million 237990 Construction Management Heavy $23.98 Million 541310 Architectural Services $7.5 Million 541330 Engineering Consulting Service $15.0 Million 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting $15.0 Million 541614 Efficiency Management Expert $15.0 Million 541618 Other Management Consulting Services $15.0 Million 541211 Offices of Certified Public Accounting $20.5 Million
- One, November 30, 2017 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) November 28 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - November 30, 2017 (70 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "8-17-C016" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - December 15, 2017 (9 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP 8-17-C016 (437 KB)
Price Schedule (42 KB)
Attachment 04: Federal Requirements Addendum (89 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - November 30, 2017 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated December 15, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.