Construction Advisory: Congestion from Project Journey lane closures is expected along roadways in front of Terminal B/C. Avoid this area by using Terminal Garages to pick up or drop off passengers. Garages are connected to the terminals by walkways with moving sidewalks. For a limited time, park free up to 60 minutes in Terminal Garages. For longer stays, regular parking rates will apply. Details here.
- Terminal A Garage - Connected to Terminal A (Gates 1-9) by underground walkway. Shuttle service also available on level 1. Airlines served: Air Canada, Frontier, Southwest
- Terminal B/C Garage - Connected by covered walkways to Terminals B and C (Gates 10-45). Shuttle service also available. Airlines served: American, Alaska, Delta, JetBlue, Virgin America, United
- Economy - Surface parking lot served by shuttle buses. Serves all airlines.
- Cell Phone Waiting Area - Wait in your car for up to one hour to pick up a passenger.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - Available on first-come basis inside Terminal Parking Garage B on the ground level.
Ways to Pay
- Bring parking ticket with you to the terminal and use pre-pay machines to save time. Then use your paid ticket to exit through any "Prepaid" lane.
- Keep parking ticket in your vehicle and pay at a "Cash" or "Credit" exit-lane booth.
- Use your credit card to access the garage instead of taking a ticket
- Customers who pre-booked using ePark (Garages and Economy lot): Enter and exit using the same credit card used to make the reservation. Use any "Prepaid" lane for fastest exit.
- If registered for smartphone app: Open phone app and enter and exit by scanning QR code from your vehicle at the entrance and exit gate.
Forms of payment accepted: Cash, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
Enjoy stress-free parking by reserving your space in advance.
Free Assistance is available 24/7 to all parking customers. Have a flat tire, need a jump start or can't locate your car? Call 703-417-PARK (703-417-7275).
Information about parking access for the physically disabled is available here.
Request a duplicate parking receipt for an expense report