- 2017: Design and construction planning.
- Summer/fall 2017: Demolish aircraft hangars and the Airports Authority office building to make way for the new concourse.
- Winter/spring 2018: Prepare lower-level (Arrivals) roadways near Terminal B/C by adding crossover cut-throughs and some additional pavement.
New Security Checkpoint Construction
- 2018: Begin utility relocations and construction of foundations and support columns.
- Next phase: Lift and secure support beams above roadway (overnight work / lane closures expected).
- No impact on existing security checkpoint operations.
- 2021: Two new security checkpoints open with space for a total of 28 screening lanes, connecting Gates 10-45 and shops and restaurants post-security.
- Final Phase: Remove original security checkpoints and close out project.
New Concourse Construction
- 2017: Fence off the construction site to separate it from the active airfield.
- 2018: Add fill dirt around the site and allow it to settle before re-grading for optimal drainage slopes. Begin concourse construction.
- No noticeable impact on existing flight operations.
- 2021: New concourse opens, replacing busing operations from Gate 35X and increasing passenger comfort and convenience.