What is Dulles FlexPark?
Dulles FlexPark is the Washington Dulles International Airport’s monthly parking program offering the highest level of self-service parking to our valued travelers. Benefits including:
- Unlimited parking in the facility of your choice
- Options for premium reserved parking locations
- Personal card access to and from the parking facility
- Discounted parking rates
- Worry-free automated billing for easier processing of expense reports
How do I sign up?
Enrollment is simple. Click on the Membership Application link to complete the application and set up your automated billing.Once your account has been created, you will be mailed your welcome packet (7-10 business days) which will include parking credentials (access card and hang tag) and your credit card will be charged the pro-rated amount for the first month of service.
How much does it cost?
Dulles FlexPark has several levels of service:
- Dulles FlexPark Platinum offers unlimited reserved parking just steps away from the terminal in the Terminal / Hourly Parking. Dulles FlexPark Platinum costs $425 per month.
- DullesFlexPark PLUS offers reserved parking in premium locations in the designated garage. Dulles FlexPark PLUS costs $325 per month.
- Dulles Flex Park offers unlimited parking in any unreserved space in the designated garage. Dulles FlexPark costs $275 per month.
Frequent travelers, or those working at the airport, may save as much as 47% off the posted rates (dependent on level of program and number of days parked).
Contact Dulles FlexPark Office
The Dulles FlexPark Parking office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, closed weekends and holidays and is located inside Garage 1 on Level 2 near the exit from the garage.
Washington Dulles International Airport
Dulles FlexPark Office
Phone: (703) 572-4566