Parking Rates at Dulles International Airport
Customers are encouraged to use the complimentary Cell Phone Waiting Area as an alternative to parking facilities while waiting in vehicles to pick up passengers.
HOURLY PARKING LOT - Located directly in front of the Main Terminal within walking distance. Ideal for meeting passengers or parking for shorter trips. Rates:
- $5 per hour or fraction (new $5 rate effective 1/14/2013)
- $36 maximum for 24 hours.
VALET PARKING LOT - Located within the Hourly Parking Lot, also directly in front of Main Terminal. No reservations necessary. Phone number 703-572-4542. Rates:
- $30 for the first 24 hours
- $19 for each additional day
See our NEW valet amenities including:
- Texting service to expedite your check out process – text us your valet ticket number for the fastest service.
- Dry cleaning service. Drop off your dry cleaning on your way out of town and have it ready when you return. Service provided by Bergmann’s Dry Cleaning.
- Auto washes/detailing. Schedule your car to be cleaned while you are on your trip and come home to that new car look. Service provided by Kangaroo Car Care. To order you cash wash/detail in advanced, please go to: www.kccairports.fullslate.com.
See your valet at the valet service center or call 703.572.4542 for more details
DAILY GARAGE 1 and 2 - Both garages are connected to the Main Terminal by covered walkways. There is also free Shuttle Service 24/7. Easy vehicle access from the circular roadway in front of the Main Terminal. Rates:
- $4 per half hour or fraction
- $17 maximum for 24 hours.
ECONOMY PARKING LOT - Includes the Blue, Green, Gold and Purple sections. Located away from the Main Terminal and served by free shuttles 24/7. The lot is easily accessed from the Dulles Access Highway. Follow the signs to "Economy Parking." Rates:
- $5 per hour or fraction
- $10 maximum for 24 hours.
The following forms of payment are accepted, at Pay & Go machines or at the vehicle exit: Cash, American Express, Diners, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
CELL PHONE WAITING AREA - For drivers who wait in the vehicle for arriving passengers and is limited to one hour. There is no charge. More details and directions here...
Notice to all Patrons using Dulles Parking Lots
Vehicles parked in any parking lot for more than 45 days will be towed at the owner's risk and expense. Towing: $125.00; Storage: $15.00 per 24-hour period. Towing fee may be greater if performed by a third-party contractor.
- Hourly Lot is 10' 6"
- Daily Garages are 8' 2"
- Economy Lot is 14'
Parking Services at Dulles
Dulles Parking Customer Service (703) 572-4500. The following services are available at this number, from your shuttle driver, or from call boxes in the parking lots:
General questions about lots and rates
"Jump Start" and air for low tires
Vehicle location service
Call Box Locations
Call boxes are available on all levels of the Daily Garages and at the following Economy lot shuttle stops:
|Parking lot||Shuttle stop locations with a call box|
|BLUE||3, 5, 7, and 9|
|GREEN||11, 14, 15, 18, 19, 21 and 26|
|GOLD (Seasonal overflow parking only)||25|
|PURPLE (Seasonal overflow parking only)||1, 3, 4, 6, and 8|
NOTE: Please note that as of January 7, 2013, much of the former Gold Lot was consolidated into the Green Lot. The remaining Gold lot spaces will be used as a seasonal overflow lot.
Questions or Comments about parking can be sent to: IAD Parking (click here)
In Need of a Duplicate Receipt? Please fill out the request form at this link