Welcome to Dulles International Airport
Summer Jazz SeriesWashington Dulles International will host a series of summer jazz performances from Thursday, July 17-Thursday, August 14 to offer passengers additional entertainment and opportunities to de-stress as they travel through the airport. The performances, which are pre-security, are open to the public. Read more about the music series here.
Dulles Day 2014 will kick off on September 20 with a 5K and 10K run on Runway 1-Right at Dulles. Don't miss the chance to participate in this unique opportunity. Click here for more details and to register. Participation space is limited, so don't delay! Following the run, the Dulles Day Plane Pull and Family Festival is scheduled from 10:30 a.m - 4 p.m. Mark your calendar now and plan to join us at the airport!
- United - Seasonal daily service to Madrid began June 5
- Air China - New airline with four nonstop flights per week to Beijing began June 10
- Frontier - New airline making Dulles a focus city with 72 nonstop flights per week to 15 U.S. destinations. Service begins in August, September and October.
- British Airways - Service to London will upgrade to a new Airbus A380 aircraft this fall.
- Passengers wishing to enroll in TSA Pre✓™ can apply online to begin the enrollment process. Select the Dulles International Airport, VA, enrollment location from drop-down menu. The enrollment center is on the Main Terminal Depatures level next to the east security checkpoint entrance. There are also other locations around the region for your convenience.
- Members of the U.S. military also have access to Pre-Check. At flight booking, enter your DoD ID number, or present your CAC card at the checkpoint for access.
- Passengers with Global Entry credentials also have access to the benefits of Pre-Check PLUS a speedy trip through International Arrivals.
Chef Geoff's and District ChopHouse to the airport. Click here to keep track of the latest developments at IAD!
Click here for full program description and enrollment information.
parking spaces or taking a taxi, train, van or bus, getting to Dulles is easier than ever. Click here to view options and fares
- Down By the River: Showcases more than 40 photographs taken along the Potomac River by the f11 Women's Photography Collective. The images provide views of the river as seen in West Virginia, Maryland and Virginia. The photos will be on display in Gateway Gallery in the connecting walkway between AeroTrain C-Gates and C Concourse until May 30.
- "Wonder of Wonders" by artist Yuriko Yamaguchi was recently installed near the airport's A-Gates AeroTrain Station. The permanent abstract artwork, cast in bronze in a variety of mettalic hues, is specially mounted into place to accent the walkway leading to the A Concourse.
Click here for more details.
Volunteer at Your Local Airports!There is a need for volunteers to work with Travelers Aid at Dulles International and Reagan National Airports. You can also choose to be a Mobile Guide, a service in which you scout for travelers with questions and assist them. If you can spare 3 1/2 to 4 hours a week and would like to help air travelers, please contact Travelers Aid:
- To inquire about volunteer opportunities at Dulles please click here to send an email
- Click here for Travelers Aid assistance and paging information at Dulles
Follow @Dulles_Airport (use airport code hashtag #IAD) for information about Dulles International Airport and @DCAirports for general updates about Reagan National and Dulles International from the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.