Welcome to Dulles International Airport
- Passengers wishing to enroll in TSA Pre✓™ can apply online to begin the enrollment process. Select the Sterling, VA enrollment location from drop-down menu. The enrollment center is on the Main Terminal Depatures level next to the east security checkpoint entrance. There are also other locations around the region for your convenience.
- Members of the U.S. military also have access to Pre-Check. At flight booking, enter your DoD ID number, or present your CAC card at the checkpoint for access.
- Passengers with Global Entry credentials also have access to the benefits of Pre-Check PLUS a speedy trip through International Arrivals.
Click here for full program description and enrollment information.
parking spaces, taking a taxi, coach, van or public transportation, getting to Dulles is easier than ever. Click here to view options and fares
- Down By the River: Showcases more than 40 photographs taken along the Potomac River by the f11 Women's Photography Collective. The images provide views of the river as seen in West Virginia, Maryland and Virginia. The photos will be on display in Gateway Gallery in the connecting walkway between AeroTrain C-Gates and C Concourse until May 30.
- "Wonder of Wonders" by artist Yuriko Yamaguchi was recently installed near the airport's A-Gates AeroTrain Station. The permanent abstract artwork, cast in bronze in a variety of mettalic hues, is specially mounted into place to accent the walkway leading to the A Concourse.
The Latest-Generation Aircraft Serve Dulles PassengersWant to fly on the newest widebody aircraft? Book a flight on one of these international routes:
- Dulles to Addis Ababa on Ethiopian Airlines - Flights on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner began August 15, 2012.
- Dulles to Frankfurt on Lufthansa - Flights on the Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental began June 1, 2012.
- Dulles to Paris on Air France - Flights on the Airbus A380 began in June 2011.
Click here for more details.
Volunteer at Your Local Airports!There is a need for volunteers to work with Travelers Aid at Dulles International and Reagan National Airports. You can also choose to be a Mobile Guide, a service in which you scout for travelers with questions and assist them. If you can spare 3 1/2 to 4 hours a week and would like to help air travelers, please contact Travelers Aid:
- To inquire about volunteer opportunities at Dulles please click here to send an email
- Click here for Travelers Aid assistance and paging information at Dulles
Follow @Dulles_Airport (use airport code hashtag #IAD) for information about Dulles International Airport and @DCAirports for general updates about Reagan National and Dulles International from the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.