Metrorail to Washington Dulles is now closer than ever. With direct service from Dulles Airport to Metro's Silver Line, the Silver Line Express Bus provides a convenient, economical connection between Dulles' Terminal and the Wiehle-Reston East Metrorail Station on Metrotrail's Silver Line. The trip takes about 15 minutes.
*NOTICE* Metrorail began a year-long maintenance program of the rail system in June 2016. Please plan for delays and interruptions to the service. More details can be found at www.wmata.com/safetrack.
- $5.00 each way. Cash or credit card only; SmartTrip Cards NOT accepted.
- FREE for children under 2 years of age.
- Boarding at the Airport; Purchase tickets at the counter located inside Arrival Door 4 in the Terminal, on the Baggage Claim Level.
- Boarding at the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station; Exit to north side of the station. Board the bus. Once the bus arrives at the airport, purchase tickets on board.
- Metrorail SmartTrip Cards may be purchased inside any Metrorail Station. SmartTrip cards are for use only on the Metrorail system.
- Non-stop, frequent service every 15 minutes during peak times and 20 minutes during off-peak times.
- Convenient front-door service at Dulles Airport, Arrival Door 4, in the center of the Terminal Building.
- FREE Wi-Fi on-board.
- Spacious luggage storage area available on board.
|6:00a.m.-9:00a.m.||Every 15 minutes|
|9:00a.m.-3:00p.m.||Every 20 minutes|
|3:00p.m.-7:00p.m.||Every 15 minutes|
|7:00p.m.-10:40p.m.||Every 20 minutes|
|7:45a.m.-10:45p.m.||Every 20 minutes|
Bus Stop Location Maps
Metrorail Station Bus Location