- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- October 18, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), February 15, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $100,000
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to refurbish Mobile Lounge and Plane Mate seat backs and bottoms and re-cover with blue vinyl material. Work includes pick-up of existing seats and return of refurbished seats to Washington Dulles International Airport.
- One, November 28, 2017 - The due date for bids is extended from November 30, 2017 to December 7, 2017.
Two, Effective December 7, 2017 - The due date for bids is extended from December 7, 2017 to January 25, 2018.
Three, January 17, 2018 - The due date for bids is extended from January 25, 2018 to February 15, 2018.
Four, February 5, 2018 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
- Pre-Bid Conference #2:
- Date: January 25, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: Conference Room 6B, 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Pre-Bid Conference Documents
- Pre-Bid Conference #1 Attendees List (53 KB)
Pre-Bid Conference #1 Presentation (748 KB)
Pre-Bid Conference #2 Attendees List (152 KB)
Pre-Bid Conference #2 Presentation (421 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) January 29, 2018.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - November 28, 2017 (33 KB)
Questions and Answers - February 5, 2018 (68 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-17-C172" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - January 24, 2018 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 1-17-C172 (331 KB)
Price Schedule (37 KB)
Attachment 3: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - November 28, 2017 (129 KB)
Amendment Two - Effective December 7, 2017 (14 KB)
Amendment Three - January 17, 2018 (86 KB)
Amendment Four - February 5, 2018 (1.17 MB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated February 5, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.