- Two-Step Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- November 7, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), January 5, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $4,000,000 - $7,000,000
- 1095 days from Notice to Proceed
- 5% Bid, 100% Performance, See Solicitation for Payment Bond details
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to design and construct windscreens at the Dulles Airport Metrorail Station.
- This federally funded project has a 15% Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) goal. A DBE is defined as a firm that is at least 51% owned and controlled by one or more social and economically disadvantaged individual(s). DBE firms eligible to participate in this Project must be DBE certified by the Virginia Unified Certification Program (the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority and the Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise are the certifying entities of the VUCP), in accordance with US Department of Transportation regulations in 49 CFR Part 26. Contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diveristy at 703-417-8660 for additional information on DBE Certification requirements.
- DBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service DBE Size Standard 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction $23.98 Million 238120 Structural Steel and Precast Concrete $15.0 Million 238150 Glass and Glazing $15.0 Million 541310 Architectural Services $7.5 Million 541330 Engineering Services $15.0 Million
- One, November 21, 2017 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Two, November 30, 2017 - The due date for proposals is extended from December 20, 2017 to January 5, 2018.
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Date: November 30, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: 198 Van Buren Street, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20170
- Pre-Bid Conference Documents:
- Pre-Bid Conference Attendees List (244 KB)
Pre-Bid Conference Main Presentation (3.01 MB)
Pre-Bid Conference Safety Presentation (495 KB)
Pre-Bid Conference OCIP Presentation (165 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) December 5, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Coming Soon
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "8-18-C001" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - December 22, 2017 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB 8-18-C001 (523 KB)
Statement of Work (646 KB)
Draft Contract (7.62 MB)
Division 1 Specifications (921 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - November 21, 2017 (14 KB)
Amendment Two - November 30, 2017 (15 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Order Form for Project CD-ROM (192 KB)
Table of Contents for Project CD-ROM (49 KB)
Appendix B, Form 1: Prime Contractor Experience (25 KB)
Appendix B, Form 2: Lead Designer Experience (25 KB)
Appendix B, Form 3: Key Personnel Experience (17 KB)
Appendix B, Form 4: Representations and Certifications (37 KB)
Appendix B, Form 5: Offeror’s Team Summary (20 KB)
Appendix B, Form 6: Financial Statement (17 KB)
Appendix B, Form 7: Confidentiality Agreement (17 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated December 22, 2017
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.