- Request for Qualifications Information (RFQI)
- November 29, 2017
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), January 5, 2018
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $500,000 annually
- One-year base period with four one-year options
- The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority is seeking qualifications information from professional architecture / engineering design firms to provide architectural / engineering design Services at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport and the Dulles Toll Road on a Task Order basis. The A/E firm shall furnish all plans, labor including all required professional disciplines, materials, and equipment and perform all operations in connection with A/E services for work typical for airport facilities including but not limited to the following categories: Category 1: Site Investigation and Analyses, Planning and Engineering Studies, Land Surveys, and Transportation Forecasting and Studies; Category 2: Conceptual, Preliminary and Final Designs; Category 3: Construction Support.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 25% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 541310 Architectural Services $7.5 Million 541320 Landscape Architectural Services $7.5 Million 541330 Engineering Services $15.0 Million 541360 Geophysical Surveying & Mapping $15.0 Million 541380 Testing Laboratories $15.0 Million 541611 Administrative Management & General Management Consulting Services $15.0 Million
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) December 11, 2017.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - December 18, 2017 (33 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "1-18-C039" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - January 3, 2018 (15 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFQI 1-18-C039 (41 KB)
SF330 - Architect-Engineer Qualifications (463 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Supplemental Information:
- Draft RFP - To be Issued to Selected Contractor (333 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated January 3, 2018
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.