Parking rates for the Economy Lot
Daily Rate: $10 per day (24 hour period). No hourly rates.
Customers are encouraged to take their parking tickets with them and use the Pay & Go machines located in the Terminal to pre-pay before returning to the lot. Other payment options include major credit cards and cash.
- Located on airport property near the Dulles Access Road and Route 28 airport exits. More than 12,000 parking spaces. The Economy Lot is divided into sections by color.
- Just minutes by shuttle from the Terminal. Shuttle service to and from the Terminal is provided 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Buses are scheduled at 10 minute intervals to pick up and drop off at the more than 25 bus shelters located throughout the lot. Customers returning from trips board the Economy shuttle buses on the Ground Transportation Level in the Terminal.
- There is no minimum or maximum length of stay. Vehicles left longer than 45 days must be registered with the parking office to avoid being identified as ‘abandoned’ and removed from the premises at the owner’s expense.
Call Box Locations
- Blue Economy - Shuttle Stops #3, 5, 7 and 9
- Green Economy - Shuttle Stops #11, 14, 15, 16 and 18
- Gold Economy - Shuttle Stops #19, 21, 25 and 26
- Purple Economy - Shuttle Stops #1, 3, 4, 6, and 8