- A to Z Index
- Airlines at DCA
- Air Traffic Statistics
- Flight Schedules
- Flight Guide
- Parking Information
- Disabled Services
- Meeting Space
- Pass & ID Office
- Taxicab Driver Permit Application
- Terminal Map
- Air Service Maps
- Travel Tips
- Ground Transportation
- Metrorail Information
- Lost and Found
- Contact Us
Welcome to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Check here for airport updates about local winter weather events affecting our operations
Changes to Airline FacilitiesSome ticketing, baggage claim and gate locations of airlines shifted this year at Reagan National due to company mergers and airline service expansions. Customers of American, US Airways, JetBlue, Southwest and Virgin America, take special note. All changes below have been completed:
- American and US Airways baggage claim offices are now consolidated into one office next to claim area #12.
- JetBlue relocated from Terminal A Gates 1, 2, 8 and 9 to Terminal B Gates 26, 28, 30 and 32; Ticket counter and baggage claim also relocated to Terminal B. All new directional signage is in place.
- Virgin America relocated from Gate 26 to Gate 24 (Terminal B); No change to ticket counter location.
- Southwest expanded its gate space in Terminal A to six of the terminal’s nine gates (2, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9).
- Air Canada, Frontier and Sun Country ticket counters relocated to former JetBlue ticket counter space in Terminal A.
- Passengers wishing to enroll in TSA Pre✓™ can apply online to begin the enrollment process. Select the Reagan National Airport, VA, enrollment location from drop-down menu. The enrollment center is located near baggage claim #6 in Terminal B/C. Enroll today to minmize your travel time! All checkpoints at Reagan National include a TSA Pre✓™ line.
- Members of the U.S. military also have access to Pre-Check. At flight booking, enter your DoD ID number, or present your CAC card at the checkpoint for access.
- Passengers with Global Entry credentials also have access to the benefits of Pre-Check PLUS a speedy trip through U.S. Customs.
- To inquire about volunteer opportunities at Reagan National please click here to send an email
- Click here for Travelers Aid assistance and paging information at Reagan National
How to Meet a Passenger at the Gate
While only ticketed passengers are allowed beyond security, airlines may issue gate passes to non-ticketed visitors in special circumstances, such as when the ticketed traveler is a minor or has special needs. Please contact your airline directly well in advance of travel to determine if this option is available. All same-day gate pass requests are handled at the ticket counter at the discretion of the airline.
Read here for more details.
Ben’s Chili Bowl and Legal Sea Foods to the airport. Many changes are also in full swing in Terminal A. Click here to keep track of the latest developments at Reagan National Airport!
Volunteer at Your Local Airports!There is a need for volunteers to work with Travelers Aid at Reagan National and Dulles International Airports. You can also choose to be a Mobile Guide, a service in which you scout for travelers with questions and assist them. If you can spare 3 1/2 to 4 hours a week and would like to help air travelers, please contact Travelers Aid at Reagan National:
Follow @Reagan_Airport for information about Reagan National Airport. You can check out @DCAirports for general updates about Reagan National and Dulles International from the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.