Additional Facts about the Dulles Toll Road
- Lanes each direction: 4 lanes (3 all-purpose lanes, 1 HOV High Occupancy Vehicle lane)
- Toll Road Length: 14 miles
- Number of Lane Miles: 112 miles
- Exit ramps off of the Toll Road: 9 westbound and 8 eastbound
- Toll Lane Configuration: 27 Full Service lanes, 24 Exact Change lanes, 8 E-ZPass Only lanes
- Westbound Toll Plaza Locations: 1 Main Toll Plaza, 9 Remote Ramp Plazas
- Eastbound Toll Plaza Locations: 1 Main Toll Plaza, 10 Remote Ramp Plazas
- Toll Plaza lane configurations:
Main Toll Plaza (Westbound and Eastbound): 2 E-ZPass Only lanes, 2 Exact Change Only lanes, 3 Full Service lanes. Full service booths at the Main Toll Plaza are operated 24 hours each day.
Ramp Plazas have a combination of Full Service, Exact Change and E-ZPass only lanes. Full service ramp toll booths are operated daily from 5:30 a.m. until 9:30 p.m.