Dulles International Airport Traveler Update on Coronavirus
Silver Line Express Bus to Metrorail Station
Metrorail to Dulles Airport is closer than ever with Silver Line Express Bus Service.
Metrorail to Washington Dulles is now closer than ever. With direct service from Dulles Airport to Metro's Silver Line, the Silver Line Express Bus provides a convenient, economical connection between Dulles' Terminal and the Wiehle-Reston East Metrorail Station on Metrotrail's Silver Line. The trip takes about 15 minutes. For more information, please call 703-572-7661.
- $5.00 each way. Cash or credit card only; SmartTrip Cards NOT accepted.
- FREE for children under 2 years of age.
- Boarding at the Airport; Purchase tickets at the counter located inside Arrival Door 4 in the Terminal.
- Boarding at the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station; Exit to north side of the station. Board the bus. Once the bus arrives at the airport, you may purchase tickets at the counter inside the Terminal.
- Metrorail SmartTrip Cards may be purchased inside any Metrorail Station.
- Non-stop, frequent service every 15 minutes during peak times and 20 minutes during off-peak times.
- Convenient front-door service at Dulles Airport, Arrival Door 4, in the center of the Terminal Building.
- FREE Wi-Fi on-board.
- Spacious luggage storage area available on board.
|Monday - Thursday|
|6:00a.m.-9:00a.m.||Bus departs every 15 minutes|
|9:00a.m.-3:00p.m.||Bus departs every 20 minutes|
|3:00p.m.-7:00p.m.||Bus departs every 15 minutes|
|7:00p.m.-10:20p.m.||Bus departs every 20 minutes|
|6:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.||Same as Monday - Thursday|
|7:00 p.m. - 10:40 p.m.||Bus departs every 20 minutes|
|7:45 a.m. - 10:40 p.m.||Bus departs every 20 minutes|
|7:45 a.m. - 9:40 p.m.||Bus departs every 20 minutes|
Full Schedule Timetable.
Metrorail Station Bus Location
Printable schedule and Metro system map available here (PDF file)